Each night my back seems to be a bit worse, though hasn’t bothered me rolling over yet. Has been fine after I’m up and moving around, which is good. My ass is sore from yesterday! Out in the garage at 10am.
- 10:00 BikeErg (4,426m)
- Monster Walks
- 20 PVC Passes
- 10 Straight Arm Pull Down (35, 4×50#)
- 10 Wide Grip Lat Pull Downs (80#)
- 10 Behind Neck Lat Pull Downs (80#)
- 10 Close Grip Lat Pull Downs (80#)
This gets so bad. I think the 40 muscle-ups from yesterday really affected those close grip pull downs.
- 10 Seated Cable Row (75#)
- MAX Strict Chin-ups (10-8-6-5)
Why are strict chin-ups so hard after all this stuff?
- 10 Inverted Bar Row
- 10 Seated Bent Over Back Flies (30# DBs)
Haven’t done the bar rows in a long time. I like those.
- 12 Low-Pulley Knee-In w/ pause (20#)
- 12 Plate Crunches w/ pause (45#)
- 5/5 Hip Abducted Evil Wheels
- 50m Sandbag Carry (100#)
I’m going to be feeling this for a few days. I feel like I’ve gotten pretty good with evil wheels, but the hip abduction is a game changer. I used a PVC pipe through a 45# plate, which also adds a lot more instability compared to a barbell with plates.
In the evening I modified an old ab wheel.