Made the last minute decision to golf yesterday morning because the weather forecast showed rain for today. Last night I had to mow the damn lawn again. When I got in bed last night I felt my back a bit and then each time I got up to use the bathroom; like a very minor tweak. After properly waking up and moving around it hasn’t bothered me throughout the day though. Out in the garage at 4pm.
- 5:00 Airdyne (99 cal, 2.51 km)
- 5 Wide Grip Bench Press (45#)
- 5 Bench Press (45#)
- 5 Close Grip Bench Press (45#)
Strength / Accessory
- 10 Wide Grip Bench Press
- 10 Bench Press
- 10 Close Grip Bench Press
I used 95-105-115# and it made me feel so weak. Haha!!
- 12 Underhand DB Bench (45#)
- 24 Single Arm Underhand DB Fly (20#, standing, alternating)
- 10 Z Press (30-35-35# DBs)
- 10/10 Half Kneeling Windmill Press (25# KB, 35-35# DB)
- 10 Front to Lateral Raise (8# DBs)
Wouldn’t really want to go much heavier than that to keep safe.
Was screwing around on the pull-up bar that I lowered since adding the one built from pipe and realized I can do jumping bar muscle-ups in a workout!
12:00 EMOM (45s Work)
- cal BikeErg
- Parallette HSPU (4” deficit)
- 50m Farmer Carry (70# & 53# KBs)
I hit back on the monitor going in to round two and it took forever to save, so didn’t start up right away, but I assume I was pretty close to my other rounds, which were both 20 calories. Went 5-4 on the handstand push-ups each round. Got 20 toes-to-bars each time, but with a different strategy each round, doing 10-10, 10-5-5, and 4×5. I did not wear grips today. Had some extra rest time on the carry, but that got shorter each round.