With family coming to town for the weekend we wanted to get in a quick one. We alternated back and forth between movements, so not any rest.
- 10 Back Rack Reverse Lunges (85#)
- 10 Straight Arm Lat Pulldowns (60#)
- 15 Chest Fly (30# DBs)
- 15 Tricep Kickbacks (15# DBs)
One person did the two movements while the other held a plank.
- HS Hold
- 12 Combo Raises (Front + Lateral, 10# DBs)
- 21s (15# DBs)
- 12 Renegade Rows (40# DBs)
- 10/10 Banded Rotation (CS blue)
- 10/10 Banded Pallof Raises (CS blue)
I’m writing this on Sunday, but if I’m remembering correctly it took 23:50 to get through.