Walked 18 holes on Monday morning. Got a nasty migraine yesterday that affected most of my day, so I didn’t get in a workout. Out in the garage at 4 today.
- 80′ Lateral Monster Walk
- 80′ Monster Walk
- 10 Front Squats (45#)
We decided to take some inspiration from DLB and go outside our comfort zone for something new.
- 12-10-8-6 Front Squats (95-105-115-125#)
- 20 Pulsing Goblet Squats (45# KB)
So much burn in this superset! I wore my belt for both movements.
- 10 Barbell Glute Bridge + 2 Banded Hip Abduction (75#)
- 15 Banded Frog Reverse Hypers (Reverse Frog Kicks)
- 50 Double Unders
- 10 Devil Presses (35# DBs)
- 15 Pull-ups
Real nasty through rounds two and three. I had a lot of misses on the rope but I wanted to do the pull-ups unbroken, which I did. Finished at 8:11 in a pool of sweat.
Then we spent two hours putting up the two big posts! Won’t be long now!