So much for yesterday’s workout being about recovery. When I got up out of the loveseat to head to bed last night my right shoulder was messed up! Felt better today after I got moving in the morning. Out in the garage a little after 4pm.
- 400m Run
- 80′ Lateral Monster Walk
- 80′ Monster Walk
- 10 Monster Squats
- 10 Landmine Curtsy Lunges (45#)
- 5 Dumbbell RDLs (35#)
- 10 Landmine Curtsy Lunges (70#)
- 5 Dumbbell RDLs (45#)
- 20 LM Curtsy Lunges (95#)
- 10 RDL (50# DBs)
- 10 Goblet Squats (62# KB)
- 10/10 Lateral Step-ups (20″, 40# DB)
Might as well call this shit cardio.
- 40 cal BikeErg
- 30 T2B
- 20 Burpee Box Get Overs (24″, hands can touch)
- 5:00 Rest
I knew this was going to be rough. I averaged about 1,200 cal/hr on the bike every time. I went 12-8-4-4, 5×6, 10×3 for my toes-to-bars in the respective rounds and wouldn’t you know it, the smaller sets were the fastest because I took almost no rest between the sets. The burpee boxes seemed to never end. My round times were 6:08, 6:08, and 5:56.