Walked 18 holes yesterday and shot my best round of the year so far with a 78.
- 80′ Lateral Monster Walk
- 80′ Monster Walk
- 10 Monster Squats
- 5/5 Landmine Curtsy Lunges (45#)
- 5/5 Landmine Curtsy Lunges (80#)
- 5 DB RDLs (35# DBs)
- 5 Goblet Squats (45#)
- 5/5 Lateral Step-ups (20″, 25# DB)
- 10 Bench Press (45#)
- 5 Bench Press (85#)
- 8/8 Landmine Curtsy Lunges (115#)
- 10 DB RDL (50# DBs)
- 10 Goblet Squats (70# DB)
- 8/8 Lateral Step-ups (20″, 45# DB)
- 40’ Tip Toe Farmer Carry (35# DBs)
- 12 Calf Raises (35# DBs)
10 Rounds (each)
- 10 Bench Press (115/65#)
- 5 Strict Pull-ups (while partner is benching)
This was heavily inspired by a Mayhem Daily workout, which was partners doing 200 bench press with a penalty of 10 strict pull-ups for each break.
Brandi went first and we’d each take care of loading/unloading a 25# plate from one side of the bar with each switch. Made quick work of the transitions. I wore grips and moved them out of the way between movements. I wasn’t feeling great in warm-ups and even during the early rounds so I stuck to 2×5 on the bench with a very short rest. Then I did the last three rounds of bench unbroken. I did all singles on the pull-ups except for the final round because I was trying to get us under 15 minutes and did, finishing at 14:57. Really pleased with the way this workout turned out and we both enjoyed it.