After I finished work for the year I took a quick trip down to IKEA. Still managed to make it out to the garage at about 7:30 pm for a workout.
- 5:00 BikeErg (2,526m)
- 80′ Lateral Monster Walks
- 80′ Monster Walks
- 6/6 Landmine Curtsy Lunges (45#)
- 6/6 Lateral Step-ups (20″)
- 4/4 Landmine Curtsy Lunges (90#)
- 4/4 Lateral Step-ups (20″, 30# DB)
- 4/4 Landmine Curtsy Lunges (135#)
- 4/4 Lateral Step-ups (20″, 45# DB)
- 6 Romanian Deadlift (135#)
- 12 alt Kossack Squats
- 6/6 LM Curtsy Lunges (155-165-175-185#)
- 6/6 Lateral Step-ups (20″, 60# DB)
I felt strong tonight.
- 12 alt Goblet Kossack Squats (53# KB)
- 6 RDL (185-205-215-225#)
CrossFit Open Workout 12.1 – 7:00 AMRAP
- Target Burpees (6″ above reach)
The only time I did this workout was in 2012 for my first open and I got 92 reps. I had high hopes for today.
This was not fun at all. After 1:00 I had 16 and after 2:00 I think I had 31. I was already struggling! Somewhere around 3 or 3:30 I switched to step downs and ups, attempting to control my heart rate. Maybe it worked, but it sure did slow down my reps too. I went back to jumps for the final minute. Managed to get 97 reps, which is only a level 65 score on BTWB. Not good, but at least I set a PR.