My back is tender, sore, and tight after the tweak. Out in the garage at 9:30.
Went 12,515 meters and felt good, increasing the pace over the time. I really feel good on the bike during these longer sessions.
- 12 Decline Lat Pulldowns (100#)
- 12/12 Kroc Rows (on Parallette, 35# KB)
- 12 Barbell Pullovers (45#)
- 16 alt Renegade Rows (50# DBs)
5 Sets w/ Drop Sets
- 8 Incline DB Back Flies (50#)
- 4 Drop Sets (45-40-35-30#)
Last time, on July 5th, I did 10-8-8-12 with 5# less per set. Today I did 8-8-8-10 for the drop sets. It sucked right from start with the 50 pounders.
Warmed up by doing 12 supinated bench press with 65# loaded.
- 12 Supinated Bench Press (135#)
- MAX Diamond Push-ups (16-14-12)
The push-ups were the movement that aggravated my back the most if I wasn’t keeping a solid position.
- 8/8 Single Arm DP Bench Press with hold
- 8 DB Bench Press
I used 40-45-45# and would not have made it with 50# dumbbells.
Tried to do some of the core movements and they didn’t feel good, so we skipped core work again. Maybe we’ll do some tomorrow at the track.