I think my tailbone is good to go and I’m noticing minor improvements to my shoulder. I was up way too early this morning, so I got in a nap before my workout at 11am.
- 5:00 TrueForm Run (0.8 km)
- Crossover Symmetry Activation
Chest & Triceps
- 10/10 Landmine Floor Press (65-70-75-77.5#)
- 10 Supinated Tricep Pulldown (bar, 49-60-60-65#)
Probably shouldn’t have done those floor presses because they were not kind to my left shoulder.
- 10 Incline Bench Press (95-95-110-110#)
- 10 Overhead Tricep Extension (rope, 49-49-54-54#)
The extensions weren’t great with my shoulder either, but the incline bench was fine.
- 12 Incline Fly (25# DBs)
- 12 French Press (50# DB)
- 10 Strict Chin-ups
- 20 Squat Jumps
- 10 DB Push Jerks (50# DBs)
- 10 DB Box Step Overs (24″, 50# DBs)
I went 4-3-3 for the first round of chin-ups and took a quick break after 5 step overs. In rounds two and three I did doubles and singles on the bar and unbroken on the step overs. Finished in 7:50.
Knocked out Crossover Symmetry Recovery and ohhh the burn after hitting upper body.