I’ve been swamped at work, so yesterday ended up being a full rest day instead of active recovery. Workout at 10am this morning.
- 3:00 Bottom Squat Hold
- 5:00 BikeErg (2,523m)
- 80′ Lateral Monster Walks
- 80′ Monster Walks
- Power Cleans
- 4:00 EMOM – 3 Power Cleans (185-185-195-195)
- 4:00 EMOM – 2 Power Cleans (205-205-215-215)
- 4:00 EMOM – 1 Power Clean (225-235-245-255)
All touch-n-go reps. Five pounds more than a few weeks ago. I haven’t picked that up since February of 2018. Felt good today and definitely had more in the tank. I’ll keep slowing working on my leg strong and confidence with the lift. Things are working. Maybe I can get back to my best of 275 or even more.
- 20 PVC Sit-ups (anchored + AbMat)
- 30 Russian Twists (35# plate)
These PVC sit-ups are gross. My upper abs were on fire in round 3 and I had to start breaking them up. I did the twists all unbroken though. Finished in 7:11.
- 10 Burpee Pull-ups
- 40 Double Unders
- 10 Double DB Box Step Overs (50/35#, 24/20″)
Did step burpees from the start to help with heart rate. I missed a dub is 3-4 of my rounds I think. Never rested during the step overs. You just have to keep grinding. Finished 7+1.