Much needed rest day yesterday and I’ve had solid sleep two nights in a row. Out in the garage at 4pm.
- 3:00 TrueForm Run (0.53 km)
- 80′ Lateral Monster Walk
- 80′ Monster Walk
- 20 Shoulder I-Y (red)
- 3 Kick-ups
These were done between leg sets again and I really like doing these on leg day. Realized it’s not only about looking further out, but I also need to pull my head in to a more neutral position.
- 8 Back Rack Reverse Lunges (45-95-135-155-165-175-195-205)
- 4/4 Single Leg RDL (45-75-95-115-125-125-135-135)
- 6 Landmine Squats (90-135-160-180)
- 6 Barbell Hip Thrusts (75-115-135-135)
- 10 Shoulder Press (45-75-95-105)
- 10 DB Front Raise (8-12-12-12)
“Acid Bath” – Dubai CrossFit Championships
- 500m SkiErg
- 500m Row
- 1,000m BikeErg
Just under 1:50 on the ski, just over 1:40 on the row and under 1:40 on the bike. Time was 5:27. Not bad for a first attempt at this workout. I didn’t get the lactic acid build up they seemed to get in Dubai so maybe I need to push harder next time.