I painted the old office (to be my hobby room) last night and again this morning, since I was up early. Out in the garage at 10am for the workout.
- 5:00 TrueForm Run (0.85 km)
- 5:00 SkiErg (1,165m)
- 5:00 BikeErg (2,615m)
- 3×5 Handstand Kick-ups
Back & Biceps
- 12 Seated DB Bent Over Fly (30#)
- 12 Seated DB Bent Over Row (30#)
- 12 Face Pull (49#, rope)
- 10 Seated Cable Row (104-109-109-109#)
- 10/10 Seated Single Arm Cable Row (49-54-54-54#)
- 8 Lean Back Lat Pulldowns (93-93-98-98#)
- 10 Reverse Seated BTN Lat Pulldowns (93-93-98-98#)
- 10 Underhand Lat Pulldowns (93-93-98-98#)
- 10 Straight Arm Pulldown (rope, 49#)
- 10 High Pulley Underhand Row (38-49-49-49#)
- 10 Banded High Pull (2x blue, 2x green)
- 25 Swimmer Crunches
- 25 Crunches
- 25 Leg Lifts
- 25 Single Leg Lifts (big Flutter Kicks)
- 25 Plank Hip Dips
This one came from Morgan, who I found when looking for handstand tips. Took me 9:34 to finish.
I had hoped to get new flooring installed in the hobby room today, but only got about 2/3 done. As I type this up at night I’m beat up!