Start of a new training block today! After taking four weeks away from a big focus on strength/accessory work and putting more time in metcons, we’re flipping back around with 3 strength based days per week. 4pm in the garage.
- 3:00 BikeErg (1,456m)
- 80′ Lateral Monster Walks
- 80′ Monster Walks
- 3 Sets
- 15 Scap Shrugs (on all 4s)
- 5/5 Calf Raises (on step)
- 10 alt Back rack reverse lunges 45#
- 10/10 alt Back Rack Reverse Lunge (115-115-125#)
- 20 alt Cossack Squats
- 10/10 Single Leg Step Downs (15″, 50#)
- 10/10 Single Leg RDL (70#)
These came from some things I’m reading about correcting an arched back in a handstand hold. Brandi and I both thought we’d never used some of these muscles before with these variations.
- 5 Burpee Pull-ups
- 10 Hang Power Cleans (75/50#)
Designed to be and felt like an Open style workout. I got through 7+14.