I did another hour of yard work yesterday afternoon to finish the leaf cleanup for the year. My upper body started getting sore from Friday. Headed out to the garage just after 7am for some cardio before watching the Masters.
- 10:00 TrueForm Run (1.72km)
- 10:00 SkiErg (2,180m)
- 10:00 BikeErg (5,018m)
- 10:00 Row (2,557m)
As I cooled down I did 10 minutes of breath counting meditation, which I’ve been doing daily since Thursday.
With our new training block, epic back days are making a return. Out in the garage at 3:30pm.
- 5:00 TrueForm Run
- 2 Sets
- 10 DB Shrugs (40#)
- 10 Kip Swings (wide grip)
- 5 Strict Chin-ups
- 12 Seated DB Bent Over Fly (30#)
- 12 Seated DB Bent Over Row (30#)
- 12 Rope Face Pull (49#)
- 10 Seated Cable Row (104#)
- 10/10 Seated Single Arm Cable Row (49#)
- 8 Lean Back Lat Pulldowns (93#)
- 10 Reverse Seated BTN Lat Pulldowns (93#)
- 10 Underhand Lat Pulldowns (93#)
- 10 Straight Arm Pulldown (rope, 49#)
- 10 External rotation pull down (38-49-49-49#)
- 10 Banded High Pull (blue)
It was good to be back to doing a long back day!
- 20 PVC Sit-ups (feet anchored)
- 10 Strict Hanging Leg Lifts
- 20 alt V-ups
- 1:00 Rest
Didn’t expect the sit-ups to burn so much, but my upper abs were on fire! Finished in 7:21. This is another good one from Kristi.