Feeling yesterday’s workout already. Out in the garage at 9:30 to start.
- 400m Run
- 500m Row
- 1,000m BikeErg
- 500m SkiErg
I got faster as it went because my heart rate and breathing felt good. Then I really picked it up in the third round because I wanted to make sure I had time to finish the next run. Got through 3+506m.
Handstand Balance Breakthrough
- 20 Hollow Lats with Foam Roller
- 45/30/45/30s Hollow Body Wall Walk w/ 1:00 rests
- 30s Wall-facing Handstand Hold
Those controlled wall walks with a focus on quality are a lot harder. Excited to see where this program goes.
Back & Chest
- 10/10/10 Bench Press (105#, wide, neutral, close)
- 12 Reverse Close Grip Kneeling Lat Pulldown (104#)
- 20s Superman Hold
- 12 Chest Fly (35-40-40#)
- 12 Reverse Grip Straight Arm Pull Down (49#)
- 10 Supermen
- 8/8 Single Arm DB Bench Press w/ Hold (50#)
- 12 Seated Cable Row (115#)
Yeah, the upper body is feeling rough from that weight vest work on the rings. Not looking forward to how tomorrow will feel.
Another pair of Nano 9! These shoes are so good.