I got about 9 hours of sleep last night! Workout at 4pm.
- 5:00 SkiErg (1,077m)
Handstand Balance Breakthrough
Forgot to do any wrist warm-up. Whoops!
- 20 Banded Arm Circles
- 3 Sets
- 6 alt Handstand Tuck Balance
- 1:00 Wall-facing Handstand Hold
The tuck balance felt much better than the first time we did them. The hold was only programmed as 15 seconds, but that seems like a waste of time, so we did a minute.
- 5 Weighted Ring Dips (25-30-35-40-45#)
- 12 EZ Bar Preacher Curls (56-66-66#)
- 12 French Press (60# DB)
- 12 Tricep Pulldowns (underhand, 71#)
- 8/8 Static Hammer Curls (30# DBs)
6:00 EMOM (alt)
- 30s Tricep extensions on Ski Erg
- 30s Bicep Curls on Rower
- 200m Run
- 25 T2B
- 30 Burpees
- 35 Sit-ups
- 40 Double Unders
- 45 Hollow Scissor Kicks
I went 20-5 and 10-5-5-5 on the toes-to-bars and wasn’t wearing any grips. My double unders were not very good today. Went 30-15 on both sets of scissor kicks. Finished in 14:06.