While working out yesterday we decided not to go to the track after feeling beat up from Friday. Good call, because I woke up sore! In the garage at 10am for a “recovery” type workout.
- 20 PVC Passes
- 80′ Lateral Monster Walks
- 80′ Monster Walks
- 6 Goblet Squats (53#)
- 25/25m Suitcase Carry (70# KB)
- 12 Burpees
- 10 HSPU
- 40s Jump Rope / Lateral Hops
- 12 Goblet Squats (53# KB)
Was happy to get every set of handstand push-ups done unbroken. Alternated between the jump rope and lateral hops each round. Worked up quite a sweat with the humidity from overnight rain.
- 12/12 Partner Banded Rotations (blue)
- 12/12 DB Side Plank Bounces (35#)
- 12 OH Crunches (50# DBs, 2s pause)
- 12 Jack Knives (20# DB + 5# ankle weights)
We hadn’t used the ankle weights in awhile. Adding a weight to the side plank bounces is tough!