Played 18 holes yesterday and rode in a cart, which, I think, was the first time all season. Last night I got over 8 hours of sleep for the first time in over a month. Workout at 4pm with our friend Bryan in town from California.
Handstand Balance Breakthrough
- 45s Wrist Warm-up
- 4×4 Handstand Tuck Balance w/ 1:00 Rest
- 30s Wall-facing Handstand Hold
Tris, Bis, & Shoulders
- 12 EZ Bar Skull Crushers (66#)
- 12 Hammer Curls (40# DBs)
- 12 Reverse Grip Tricep Push Downs (60-71-71#)
- 12 EZ Bar Curls (66#)
- 12 Wrist Curls (10-12-12#)
- 16 Shrugs (60# DBs)
- Partner A:
- Partner B:
- 40 Mountain Climbers
- 16 Box Jump Overs (24/20”)
- 30 Hollow Rocks
- 14 Single Arm DB Hang C&J (60/40#)
Bryan started on the rower and I started with the movements. Split the clean and jerks 7/7 per arm. Wanted to use the new 60s I got and it felt good. When I was on the rower I got about 900, 780, and 940 meters. Was pulling 1:50/500m or better. Total time was 18:35. Partner workouts without any real rest are always brutal and this was no exception.
Oh, I also got a bunch of lighter kettlebells to replace the adjustable one.