I could not get comfortable in bed last night. I’m sure a lot of it’s from the workout, but I’m starting to think it’s time to buy a new mattress. Body feels pretty beat up from those wall walks. Out in the garage around 11:30 today.
- 5 Deadlifts (45#)
- 5 Power Cleans (45#)
- 5 Power Cleans (95#)
- 3 Power Cleans (135#)
- 3 Power Cleans (155#)
- 2 Power Cleans (175#)
- E15S 3:00 – Power Clean (185#)
- Rest 1:00
- E20S 3:00 – Power Clean (205#)
- Rest 1:00
- E30S 3:00 – Power Clean (225#)
This was good. Singles can really add up on your and those 225 pounders made me focus.
- 12 DB Zottman Curls (20#)
- 12 DB French Press (50#)
- 12 Hammer Curls (35#)
- 12 Tricep Pull Downs (rope, 60#)
Partner 20:00 AMRAP
- 10/7 cal SkiErg
- 12/8 cal BikeErg (standing)
- 20 Russian Twists (50/35# DB)
- 6/6 Reverse Suitcase Lunges (50# DB) / 12 Deadlift 85#)
With B, whose knee is really starting to feel better. She’s adding things back in without being dumb and stops anything that causes discomfort. I was averaging about 1,200-1,300 cal/hr an the ski, and 1,800+ going quicker every round on the bike. Figured might as well try the twists with a dumbbell in case they come up in one of the Open workouts. Brandi started and we got through 5+7.
No golf yesterday because of my back. Gave me time to get some painting done, mow the lawn, and work on the Gympac squeezed in around work. Worked out at 4pm today. I’m moving around a lot better today and the dog bite is healing well.
- 6:00 BikeErg (2,784m)
- 80’ Lateral Monster Walks
- 80’ Monster Walks
- 12 Zottman Curls (25# DBs)
- 12 Incline Hammer Curls (30# DBs)
- 12 Tricep Push (Pull?) Downs (reverse grip, 50#)
Used the short spinny handled bar that came with the Gympac.
- 12 Tricep Push Downs (rope, 50#)
- 12 Combo Shoulder Raises (In and out, 15# DBs)
Held the dumbbell with the head pointing to the sky.
- 10 Upright Rows (30-35-40# DBs)
- 200m Run
- 12 Push-up + knee tuck
- 12 Seated Leg Tucks
- 12 Hollow Rocks
Brandi had the idea to change our plan and do abs with running instead of a different workout i had planned. This really got me because I knew I had to push the runs. The nice thing is that I was able to, which historically is not me. I started out a little under two minutes per round and was slowing down. Then I got around the 7:00 mark and really wanted to get seven rounds and finish the run, so I had to make up some ground. Proud of myself for being able to pick up the pace even more on both the runs and the core work. Finished 7+204.