My glutes were feeling the leg workout a bit yesterday. I walked 18 holes.
- 4 Openers (20s hold)
- 10 Wall Slides
- 10 Reverse Pattern on ball (5s hold)
- BikeErg (4,883m)
- 20 KB RDLs OR 10/10 Single leg RDL hand supported on side (30/20#)
- 15 Perfect Push-ups
- 20 Seated Piked Foot Claps
- Row (2,048m)
- 20 alt Dumbbell Thrusters (15/10#)
- 16 Combo Laterals (front + side, 8/5#)
- 20 Plank Jacks
In the first set B went outside to move a trash can, so didn’t get a lot of rowing done.
- BikeErg (5,207m)
- 8/8 Slider Hamstring Curls (one leg raised)
- 10 Inverted Bar Rows
- 16 Plank to Downward Dog
I did my thrusters sitting down to the bench, to protect my back. It was really humid today, so a lot of sweating! We finished in 38:11. Then we did a quick five minutes or so of hip mobility.
On to the three day weekend!