On Saturday night we drove down to an airport hotel and flew out to Cancun on Sunday morning. This afternoon we went to the resort’s (Beloved Playa Mujeres) fitness center to get in some much needed movement and a little sweat.
- 20 alt Dead Bugs (2# DBs)
- 20 Stability Ball Rotations
- 10/10 Knee-up, Foot Lifts
- 10 alt Hip Rotations Facing Forward
- 5 Plank to Downward Dog
Strength & Cardio
They actually have a decked out fitness center, so we used some machines we never get to use.
- 12 Seated Cable Rows (35 kg, V-handle)
- 12 Leg Press (70 kg)
- 12 Cable Fly (10-7.5-7.5 kg)
- 12 Seated Dumbbell Shoulder Press (25# DBs)
- 12 Rope Cable Curls (12.5 kg)
- 12 Tricep Pushdowns (22.5 kg)
- 12/12 Hip Abductions (25 kg)
- 12 Ab Crunches (25 kg)
It was good to sweat out all of the alcohol from yesterday.