My parents came down Friday night and we needed a lazy day yesterday. Still sore from the workouts earlier in the week.
- 12 Seated DB Shoulders Press (20-20-25#)
- 12 Seated Arnold Press (20-20-25#)
- 12 Seated Side Laterals (8#)
- 15 Double DB Curl (20#)
- 15 Double DB Tricep Kickbacks (15#)
- 10 Hammer Curls (25#)
- 10 Tricep Pushdown (60-60-71-71#)
- 8 Wide Grip Barbell Curl (55#)
- 100 KBS (53#) + Dead Hang
- 80 Goblet Lunges (53#) + Bottom Squat Hold
- 60 Pull-ups + One Arm KB OH Hold (53#)
- 40 Goblet Squats (35#) + Goblet Squat Hold (35#)
- 20 3-count V-ups + Plank
Saw this on Instagram and thought it looked fun. Brandi went first, which was a mistake because her grip was shot for the dead hangs and my grip is much better. We did 25s for the swings, 20s for the lunges, 9-9-6-6 for pull-ups, 10s for squats, and 5s for the V-ups. Took us 12:59.