Not a great night of sleep. Workout at 4pm.
- 5:00 BikeErg (2,527m)
Handstand Balance Breakthrough
- Wrist Warm-up
- 40 Bottoms Up KB Press (25#)
- 12 Handstand Kick Up Against Wall (~10s + pull feet away)
Got 2-3 solid holds with my feet off the wall. Progressing!
35:00 AMRAP (Partner)
- 8 HSPU
- 12 Sumo KB Deadlifts (53/35#)
- 16 Plyo Lunge
- 12 HR Push-ups
- 12/8 cal Row
- 4 Power Cleans (185#)
The work is done by each person before moving to the next movement. I went first and got through 8 full rounds plus row. Handstand push-ups felt really smooth. My balance and cycling were feeling much improved from the handstand work.
- 20s Weighted Hollow Flutter Kick (10# plate)
- 20 Weighted alt V-Ups (10#)
- 20 Weighted OH Crunches (10#)
- 20 Russian Twist (10#)
- 20 Seated Leg Lifts
A good one from Ibex Training.
My upper abs felt like they were cramping in the middle of round two. I forgot to note the exact time but it was around 7:10-7:30.