My inner thighs are still a bit sore and my shoulders need some rest. In the garage at 4pm.
- 10:00 BikeErg (4,845m)
- 80′ Lateral Monster Walks
- 80′ Monster Walks
- Wrist Warm-up
- 2×10 Kip Swings
- 3×20 Wall-facing Handstand Sponge Shifts
- 2x45s Handstand Shape 45° Hollow
- 3×5 Kick-ups (finding balance)
I still find it amazing how much the sponge shifts improved since the first time. Today I was even keeping my feet together instead of a big spread to help with a stable base up at the top. I’m starting to really dial in my kick-ups and think it’s time to just do them in the open floor from now on so I don’t kick the wall when I overshoot and can play around with saving some of those more.
- 8 alt Back Rack Reverse Lunges (45#)
- 8 Pendlay Rows (supinated, 45#)
- 4 Sets
- 12 alt Back Rack Reverse Lunges (135#)
- 12 Pendlay Rows (supinated, 95#)
Straight up cardio-ish!
- 20 Russian KBS (53/35#)
- 10/10 Lunge Pulses
- 10 Weighted V-ups (15# DB)
No place to rest here. Got faster as we went. Finished 7+40.
- 30 Band Pull Aparts (blue)
- 20 Band Tricep Pulldowns (red)
- 8/8 Parallette Supported Renegade Rows (50#)
This was a rough combination and didn’t really rest between sets.