Got out of bed at 5:30 this morning, but feeling good. I went out the garage early at 9:30.
- 25:00 BikeErg (12,750m)
- 20 PVC Passes
The bike is really quite enjoyable for stuff like this. Nice to get some sun too. Was hoping to have time for a 30 minute ride, but I did not.
MAX Butterfly Pull-ups
Had to beat 30 from May 24, 2016 and smoked it with 42. It wasn’t even really my pull-ups that gave out (all butterfly), it was the breathing! I think I could hold on and even switch to a regular kip if needed and get around 50.
- 8 Strict Chin-ups
Why are these so hard?
- 10 Lat Pulldowns (105-105-110-115#)
Switching things up and going heavy for a few weeks.
- 10/10 Half Kneeling Single Arm Pull Down (cross body, handle, 15-20-20-20#)
- 10 Seated Cable Rows (double handles, 90#)
5 Set Drop Set
- 8 DB Incline Back Fly (45# DBs)
- 4 Max rep Drop Sets (40-35-30-25#)
I increased 5# more than I used couple of weeks ago. Last time, with the lighter weights each set, I hit 12-12-12-20 for my drop sets. Today I did 8-10-10-12, also with the shorter rests since we are helping each other adjust a dumbbell weight.
- 8/8 Twisted Weighted Crunches (w/ pause, 75# barbell)
- 50 OH Hollow Flutter Kicks (75#)
- 15s RKC Plank
- 100m Farmer Carry (83# handles)
I finally used the handles I bought three months ago! I was thinking they were 75# carries, but had forgot about the weights of the handles, which are 8# each.
While getting out some jerk blocks as a resting place for the handles, I dropped one down the same leg I got bit by the bike with the other day. Hurt so bad and had a big goose egg right away.
Now heading to Leaman’s Apple Barn to get treats for one of their Cider Sundae Fundays!