Sore. All. Over.
Really feeling Friday’s burpees and push-ups in my shoulders and traps. I bought a massage gun for less than $95 on Amazon and I’m really liking it so far.
I jumped on the bike early and we got started with the meat of our workout at 10am.
- 20:00 BikeErg (10,461m)
- 40 PVC Passes
MAX Strict Chin-ups
I managed 17, which is the same number of pull-ups I did about a month ago. I guess ym biceps need more work.
- 10 Straight Arm Lat Pulldowns (50#)
Used open palms and a grip width similar to bar muscle-ups.
- 10 Wide Grip Lat Pulldowns
- 10 Lay Back Lat Pulldowns
- 10 Supinated Close Grip Lat Pulldowns
Started with 80#, which is what I’d been using for the other giant sets. Went up to 90# for the other three sets, which was rough!
- 10 Prison Back Fly (20-25-25-25# DBs)
- 10/10 Elbows Out Kroc Row (35#)
The prison fly is an interesting movement. You’re seated and start bent over with the dumbbells between your legs. As you do a fly, you sit up, rotating your arms, and continuing to raise the DBs overhead.
5 Set Drop Set
- 8 Incline Prone DB Rows (50#)
- 4 Max rep Drop Sets (45-40-35-30#)
Last time I did 12-10-10-16. Today Brandi started adjusting one DB to speed it up and cut the rest. I got 12-12-12-14.
- 12 Low-Pulley Knee-In w/ pause (25#)
- 12 Crunches w/ pause (30# DBs)
- 7/7 Hip Abducted Evil Wheels
- 50m Front Rack Carry (155/105#)
Took the first three movements up a notch. Front rack carries are so good/bad!