Yesterday I walked 18 holes. My lats starting getting sore and I realized we hadn’t done pull-ups since Memorial Day! Lats are triceps are sore today too. Out in the garage at 4pm.
- 5:00 SkiErg (1,076m)
- 160′ Lateral Monster Walks
- 160′ Monster Walks
- 20 Monster Squats
- 2 Sets
- 20 Lateral Hops
- 10 Tuck Jumps
- Calf Stretching
- 10 Shoulder Press (45#)
- 12/12 Single Leg RDL with foot on wall (53# KB)
- 10/10 Weighted Step Downs (15”, 40# DB)
Nice little combo.
- 4:00 AMRAP
- 30 Double Unders
- 10 Push Jerks (95/65#)
- 4:00 Rest & Repeat
I had no idea how this would go when I created it and was worried about so much focus on the calves. That’s why I had a bunch of calf stuff in my warm-up. I started out a little conservative, getting 4+36 with one miss on the rope. Felt good, but I suspected the push jerks would start to add up in the second go. Went out faster though and tried to hold on, with 5+3 and two misses on the rope. My push jerks were definitely getting close to failure in rounds 4-5. Really happy with how that one turned out.
- 10 Hanging Leg Raises (5# ankle weights)
- 10 Pike-ups (5# ankle weights)
- 15/15 Mountain Climbers (5# ankle weights, feet elevated)
- 10/10 Partner Banded Rotations/Holds (red)
I wore my new five pound ankle weights through the entire thing. Just gross.