Last night wasn’t bad so it seems like a minor back tweak; I didn’t have any shooting pains whenever I rolled over. After getting out of bed I was leaning to the side a bit while walking. Loosened up as I moved around. Will scale back and keep an eye on it for a week or two. Out in the garage at 4.
- 10:00 Airdyne (201 cals, 5.05 km)
3 Rounds w/ Partner
- 30 Ring Dips
- 60 cal BikeErg (no seat!)
- 60 HR Push-ups
- 60 Single DB Front Rack Walking Lunge (50/35#)
We went five at a time on ring dips. We each went twice on the bike with me doing 18 calories and Brandi 12. Standing really changes it and gives a quad burn. Split push-ups in tens and did 16-14 walking lunges each. Finished in 22:46.
- 10/10 Single Arm DB Bench Press w/ Hold (50# DBs)
- 10 DB Chest Fly (25-30-30# DBs)
I might be able to try the 35s again for these.
- 10 alt Underhand Bench Press (50# DBs)
- 10 Underhand Front Raise (8# DBs)
Those underhand benches are awkward with the dumbbell wanting to go all over the place.
- 12 Tricep Pushdowns (Rope, 45-50-50#)
- 12 Combo Shoulder Raises (10# DBs)
The pulley is much better after I recreated the main cable. Just need to shorten it now because I made it too long. Getting a lot of use out of that little DIY project. I need to make a blog post about it.