Out in the garage at 4pm.
- 5:00 SkiErg (1,058m)
- Monster Walks
- 10 Back Rack Reverse Lunges (45#)
Did the monster walks around my ankles it’s a whole different ball game.
- 16 Back Rack Reverse Lunges (95-115-125-135-145#)
- 16 Kossack Squats
Felt good. I loosen up so much after two sets of the Kossack squats.
- 20 alt V-ups (20# MB)
- 10 Renegade Rows (50# DBs)
- 10/10 Partner Banded Rotations/Holds (red)
- 20 OH Side Bends (20# DB)
That was tough, especially the parter stuff!
- Thruster (95/65#)
- Burpee Pull-ups (normal height)
- Rest 3:00
I warmed up with five empty bar thrusters. Went out a little too hot on the burpees and it took some getting used to them. Settled in on a mostly step up and down method. The thrusters felt good. My times were 3:54 and 3:45. It was actually supposed to be three rounds, but two thrusters in to the third I tweaked my back. FML!! Hopefully it’s just minor because after about five minutes in the reset position, I was moving around pretty well. I’m setting here with ice on my back as I type this.