- 10 Single DB Curl + DB Front Raise Squat (10# DBs)
- 8/8 Tricep Kickbacks (20#)
- 10 Burpees
- 10 alt Side Step Lunges (15# DBs)
- 10 Couch Dips
- 20m/20m Side Shuffles
We’re really liking the front raise squats because they force the back in to an upright position.
- 10 In & Out Combo (piked single/single knee to chest, both to chest)
- 10 Reverse Crunch
- 10/10 Banded Rotations (blue)
- 20 alt Plank Spiderman Knee Raise to Elbow
My legs were fatigued all day yesterday, but felt fine this morning. Went in for the 9am class.
- 15s Jumping Jacks
- 15s Air Squats
- 15s Mountain Climbers
- 15s Jump Squats
5×5 Zercher Squats
First time for these. Felt a little odd for the first few sets, but started to get the hang of it. I ended up using the same loads I had used for 5×5 front squats 3 weeks ago: 135#, 155#, 175#, 195#, and 215#. Hit 5 reps on each and the last set was tough. Might have had another 5 or 10 pounds in me, but I’ll take it for my first time.
- 21 Over the Box Jumps (24″)
- 16 Weighted Lunges (45# DBs)
- 9 Front Squats (45# DBs)
This was a hell of a leg killer and even after the first round I had to really concentrate on every box jump to make sure I got up there. Did my best not to take any rest breaks, but did have to put the DBs down between lunges and squats in the 3rd and 4th rounds. Finished in 13:58, which feels good since grabbing the 45# DBs is on the edge or past my limits.
- 10 -> 1 Ladder of T2B
- 20s Spider Plank
Did all of the T2B unbroken. First time doing spider planks and those are tough. My legs were pretty shaky after the WOD.