The forecast showed rain all day, so I didn’t golf, but they were wrong for the second day in a row. Maybe a good thing I didn’t golf though, because my back bothered me throughout the day. We did get some rain today though, which made it extra humid working out in the garage again.
- 4 Openers (20s hold)
- 10 Wall Slides
- 10 Reverse Pattern on ball (5s hold)
- 10 Seated Bent Over Single Arm + Single Arm + Double Row (25# DBs)
- 10 DB Bench Press + Fly (25# DBs)
- 20 Dead Bugs (5# Bs)
- 10 2x Renegade Row + DB Push-up (25# DBs)
- 15 Kneeling KB Hammer Curl (35#)
- 10 alt DB Shoulder Press (Sitting back on feet, 25# DBs)
- 15 Diamond Push-ups
- 5/5 Side Crunch + DB Cross Reach to Raised Toe (10#)
- 15 OH Crunches (10#, feet up)
Then we did about 15 minutes of banded golf mobility work, making use of the Crossover Symmetry bands.