Drove home from the lake today and got the lawn cut. Then out in the garage around 4:30.
- 80’ Lateral Monster Walks
- 80’ Monster Walks
- 10 Monster Squats
- 10 Monster Toe Touches
- 10 Front Squats (45#)
- 5 Front Squats (95#)
- 12-10-8-6 Front Squats (115-125-135-145#)
- 20 Pulsing Goblet Squats (50# DB)
Was up 10# on every set again and the weight felt the best it has in the three weeks of this. Went up from the 45# KB too.
- 10 Barbell Glute Bridge + 2 Banded Hip Abduction (105#)
- 15 Banded Frog Reverse Hypers
Was up 10# here. Should probably do more reps on the frogs or wear ankle weights.
- Burpee Pull-ups
- Power Cleans (115/80#)
I didn’t wear grips since it was single pull-ups. I did a double power clean and then went singles in every other round. Got through 6 rounds plus 2/14 burpee pull-ups.
4 Rounds (20s/10s)
- 12 Weighted Crunches (feet in air, 20#)
- 16 Bicycle Crunches (slow)
- 12 DB Pull Thru’s (60#)
- 22 Hollow Rocks
Those slow bicycles are a whole new ballgame. I felt like I was cramping each time I rolled up from them.