- 80′ Lateral Monster Walks
- 80′ Monster Walks
- 10 Monster Squats
- 10 Toe Touches
- 10 Front Squats (45#)
- 12-10-8-6 Front Squats (105-115-125-135#)
- 20 Pulsing Goblet Squats (45#)
Went up 10# of each set of front squats. Felt much easier than last week. I did wear the belt again.
- 10 Barbell Glute Bridge (95#) + 2 Banded Hip Abduction
- 15 Banded Frog Reverse Hypers
Went 20# heavier than last week and it was no problem.
- 10 Pull-ups
- 15 cal Row
- 10 DB Push Press (50#)
- 15 cal BikeErg
- 10 Renegade Rows (50#)
- 15 cal SkiErg
I should not have gotten that Taco Bell for lunch! I was able to go unbroken for the movements, but I felt gassed on the machines. Only needed five more calories to finish the 6th round. This workout got me.