Sore from yesterday already. Chilly this morning, but got started at 9:30.
- 140 Double Unders
- 700m Run
When it’s a 28 minute AMRAP and you can’t finish the final run, you call it a 5 rounder. 😉 I started with a set of 93 dubs and then a lot of my sets were in the 30-40 range the rest of the way. Took me 29:05.
Handstand Balance Breakthrough
- 20 Kip Swings
- 40 Wall-facing Handstand Sponge Shift
- 1:00 Handstand Shape 45 Degree Hollow
I did 10-10 for the swings and 4-8-8-8-6-6 for the shifts. Those are hard and balancing on my right arm is much worse than on my left.
Back & Chest
- 10 Incline DB Bench Press (60# DBs)
- 10 Incline DB Row (45# DBs)
Nice to have the heavier dumbbells. It was hard with the 60s.
- 10 Bench Press (175#)
- 10 Pendlay Row (Supinated, 135#)
Wouldn’t have made it much heavier for bench than the 175. Haven’t done the supinated rows in a long time. Brandi and I swapped who programs legs and chest/back to switch things up.
- 10 Incline DB Fly (40#)
- 10 Seated Cable Row (handles, 120-120-126#)
These cable rows keep feeling better, which I think is a good sign for my muscle-ups.
- 10/10 Standing Cable Crossover (facing sideways, 27#)
- MAX Inverted Bar Rows (16-14-12)