I slept over 9 hours on Monday night and took a much needed full rest yesterday. I did wake up with a bit of the side lean, which usually comes with a back tweak. Was planning on golfing today so no workout, but we had a bunch of storms earlier. Out in the garage at 4pm.
- 5:00 BikeErg (2,314m)
- 80’ Lateral Monster Walks
- 80’ Monster Walks
- 10 Cossack Squats
- 16 alt Goblet Cossack Squats (35-40-45-50# DB)
- 8/8 Landmine Curtsy Lunges (115-115-125-135#)
Might as well call this cardio! I planned to go up 10# each set of lunges, but forgot. Maybe it’s good I didn’t.
- 16 alt Double Dumbbell Step-ups (24″, 40# DBs)
- 50m Tip Toe Farmer Carry (40# DBs)
I bet we’ll feel those new farmer carries in a day or two.
- 15 cal Row
- 10 Burpees over Rower
- 15 cal Bike Erg
- 2:00 Rest
No reason to slow down in this and I kept pushing harder. My times were 1:56, 1:50, and 1:45.
- 12 Parallette Shoots Throughs
- 12 OH Crunches (50# DBs, 2s pause)
- 20 Floor Wipers (50# DB)
- 20 OH Side Bends (25# DB)
So much shoulder fatigue here from holding shit overhead!