Another good night of sleep and I’m feeling a lot more like myself today. Went to open gym at 10am.
- 8/8 Concentration Curls (30#)
- 8 Lateral Raises (10-12-12-12#)
- 8 Front Raises (10-12-12-12#)
15:00 HS Walk
I was having a rough time feeling comfortable even kicking up after not doing any for 2.5 weeks. I made it out to 25 feet for the first time though!!!! Then I came back with what felt like my most comfortable run and got to 20 feet.
- 3:00 AMRAP w/ partner (I go, you go)
- 3 Unbroken Power Snatches (115#)
- 3:00 Rest
- 3:00 AMRAP w/ partner
- 3 Unbroken C&J (115#)
I haven’t really touched a barbell in a month or so. I warmed up snatches with triples at 45, 75, and 95 pounds. I started and got through 9 sets of snatches. So B started the second AMRAP. We both got through 9 sets and B got 2 more reps. I actually did push presses instead of jerks for most of the rounds to increase the speed.
- 100′ Single Arm Farmer Carry (88#)
- 20s RKC Plank
I also did an InBody scan after.