Yesterday I woke up at 4:30am UTC+3 (9:30pm Eastern on Sunday night) to travel home, so was up for over 24 hours again. I did get some little naps on the flights though. Planned to bench when I got home but all I wanted to do was be lazy. Bryan came over at 4 to bench with me. I warmed up with 3 minutes (0.89 miles) on the Airdyne. Start of week 6 on the Hybrid Push Only program and with a long weekend out-of-town I wanted to get in 2 days worth today.
- 3x10x165 (close grip)
The 4×5 working sets were prescribed to be at 75%. Thought I might feel weak, but felt good after the week of rest.
- 3×10 Tricep Rock-n-Rolls (30-35-35#)
- 3×10 DB Side Raises (20#)
- 3×15 DB Bent-over Side Raises (15-15-20#)
- 3×10 Pull-ups (quick 6-4)
- 3×10 Rack Chins (25#)
- 3×15 Banded Lat Pull-downs (green)
- 3×10 DB Curls (30#)
- 3×20 Shoulder IYT (CS Purple)
I had just started to sprinkle but I headed out for a run. Went a shorter loop, which was 2.09 miles in 22 minutes.