Stayed up and watched #Breaking2 last night. Pretty incredible to think about all of the planning and commitment that went into it. Amazing what the human body can do. I ended up sleeping until almost 11am! Little rough rolling out of bed. This stupid fucking back! Out to the garage around 12:30.
Hybrid Push Only
- 3×12 Rope Pull-ups (4×3 switching high hand)
- 3×17 Rack Chins
- 4×12 (5-4-3) Pegboard Pull-ups
- 3×20 DB Curls (20#)
- 3×20 DB Front Raises (10#)
- 3×15 Shoulder YTs (CS purple)
Continued with altering some of the pull-ups to different variations. I recently bought a climbing rope so wanted to use that. No Is today because of the front raises.
- 2×30 seconds each side – Pec Minor Soft Tissue Mobilization
- 2×16 alt Bear Rolls (video)
- 4x30s KB Arm Bars (25# KB, video)
- 2×16 alt Bear Rolls
I did the arm bars alternating side to side, so it was 8 total.
Wasn’t sure how it would feel, but headed out for a run. The heart rate zone alerts were going nuts for probably the first 10 minutes, but I never once checked time or pace through the whole run. I just felt like going and not being concerned with anything. Did a typical loop for 2.59 miles, which took 28:03.