Out in the garage this afternoon.
Both pressing movements felt heavy.
- 3×15/15 Pallof Press (red band, 2s pause)
- 3×15 DB Side Raises (10#)
- 3×15 DB Bent-over Side Raises (10#)
I tried to point my thumbs up towards the ceiling for both types of side raises. Interesting angle.
- 100 Sit-ups
Flew through in 2:39, which is a 19 second PR! I was using my AbMat pad, but can’t imagine it would make that much of a difference. I’ve had trouble setting just a few second PR on this over the years, so not sure where this came from.
- 10:00 Airdyne
The plan was to do an aerobic 20 minutes, but after doing 75-76 RPMs for 7:00 I picked it up to see if I could get close to my 300 FY score of 358. Maybe if I had started a minute earlier. Pretty close at 338 calories (3.99 miles).
All done in 65 minutes.
I’ll get this in tonight…
- Lat Foam Roller – 30 seconds each side (video)
- Overhead Opener – 2×30 seconds (video)
- 3 MAX effort sets of Wall-Walks with 1:00 rest (video)
Holy shit those slow wall walks were hard! I did 3×3 and took about 25 seconds for each rep.