My quads are really really sore and no rest for them with today’s metcon. Got my first dose of the COVID vaccine this morning, so my arm is getting a bit sore. It was almost 80° at 4pm when we took the bike to the back patio.
- 5×20/14 cal BikeErg (standing)
- 125 Synchro Air Squats
My quads were burning up in the second 10 calories of the last three rounds on the bike. I let Brandi go first, so then I had to get off the bike and get right in to the squats. So unpleasant! We started off with a set of 25 and then did five sets of 20. Finished in 14:27.
Arms & Midline
- 12 EZ Bar Skull Crushers (61#)
- 8/8 Static DB Curls (20# DBs)
- 8 Dumbbell Curls (20# DBs)
- 10/10 Side Bends (70# KB)
- 20 alt Underhand Dumbbell Bench Presses (35# DBs, bit of a cross body)
- 10 Reverse Barbell Curls (35-50-55#)
- 15 T2B
I didn’t wear grips and did the toes to bars unbroken each set
- 5/5 Bird Dogs (2s pause)
- 10 Superman
- 10 GHD Sit-ups (modified, sitting on MB)
Hopefully going golfing tomorrow if I feel ok after the vaccine. Definitely need the rest day and some walking would do my legs good.