My shoulders and back (lower and upper) are really tight this morning. Out in the garage at 11.
- 10 Incline Bench Press (45#)
- 4 Sets
- 8 Incline Bench Press (95-105-115-125#)
- 12 DB Pullover (50#)
- 15 Incline DB Bench Press (40#)
- 12 Incline DB Fly (20#)
- 10 Incline Plate Presses (35#)
30:00 AMRAP – Partner
- 4x 3/2 Strict Pull-ups
- 12 Seated Leg Lifts over DB
- 12 OH Crunch (55# plate)
- 2×10 Lunges / DB RDLs
- 2x 8/5 cal BikeErg (standing)
This was a good sweater and those pull-ups were hard. The way this worked was B and I alternated between me doing 3 pull-ups and her doing 2 until we each went twice. Then we each did 12 leg lifts and 12 crunches. I did 10 lunges and she did 10 RDLs, twice. Then we each got on the bike twice doing 8/5 calories respectively. It was a really good variation.
My back was tight getting out of bed this morning, my legs are feeling yesterday for sure, and my shoulder is shit. I hit 100% of my sleep need though! Out in the garage at 3:30.
- 3:00 SkiErg (695m)
- Crossover Symmetry Activation
Chest & Triceps
Incline Bench Press
- 15 Incline DB Bench Press (45# DBs)
- 12 Incline Fly (25# DBs)
- 10 Incline Plate Press (35#)
I’m so glad I didn’t grab the 50s! With heating up the garage, a lot of the equipment gets condensation, so those plate presses got sketchy.
- 12 DB Pull Over (50-60-60#)
Couldn’t even support myself on the rings so super setting with MAX Strict Ring Dips was a no go. ☹️
- 12 Tricep Pulldown (rope, 60-65-65#)
- 12 EZ Bar Skull Crusher (56-61-66#)
E3M – 4 Rounds
I fucked up trying to coast in way too early on the last two rounds. Otherwise I think I would have had negative splits. Live and learn. My times were 1:35.0, 1:34.7, 1:35.5, and 1:35.0.
I planned to do Crossover Symmetry Recovery, but I was wiped out after those rows.