Our legs were really feeling it from the Thursday to Saturday workouts, so on Sunday we played some pickleball, which got rained out and later walked three holes of golf before another storm rolled in. Then yesterday I walked 18.
- 10 Cat Camel
- 6-4 Curl-up
- Banded Leg swings
- 10 HSPU / Seated DB Shoulders Press (35#)
- 8/8 Twisting Box Jumps / 20 Box Step-ups (20”)
- 10/10 KB Side Swings (20/15#)
- 8 Parallette Shoot Through
- 10 Hammer Curl + Shoulder Press (25/12#)
- 1:00 Rest
After last weeks attempt I was not doing the handstand push-ups again, so picked a challenging weight for the dumbbells and sat on the bench to do them. When we were warming up I went to do a twisting jump from the side with my troubling hip and it was horrible pain, so step-ups for me. I finished the rounds at 3:30, 7:55, 12:11, 16:25.
- 15 MB Sit-ups (20#, anchored, to wall)
- 8/8 Side Plank DB Reach to T (8#)
- 20 Reverse Crunch
- 20 alt V-ups
That was a good combo.
- 2x 10/10 Banded Twisting Punch + DB Row (15#)
- 2x 5/5 Single Leg Balance with MB Twist
- 10 alt Hip Opener Knee Taps
- 2x 5/5 Cat/Camel w/ leg out + toe raise