Took a full rest day yesterday. Brandi is sick, so I’ll be working out solo for at least a couple of days. Hopefully it’s the flu and not the RONA
- 5:00 TrueForm Run (0.84 km)
- 80′ Lateral Monster Walks
- 80′ Monster Walks
- 20 I-Y (red)
- 8 alt Back Rack Reverse Lunges (45#)
- 4/4 Single Leg RDL (45#)
- 8 alt Back Rack Reverse Lunges (95#)
- 4/4 Single Leg RDL (75#)
- 8 alt Back Rack Reverse Lunges (125#)
- 4 Landmine Squats (45#)
- 4 Barbell Hip Thrusts (45#)
- 4 Landmine Squats (90#)
- 4 Barbell Hip Thrusts (95#)
- 4 Landmine Squats (125#)
Done between leg sets again. I felt a cool discovery today when I pulled my head back more to neutral, allowing my shoulders to get in a better position and in turn let my hips get to a better hollow position! I was immediately able to squeeze and become a lot more stable.
- 12 alt Back Rack Reverse Lunge (155-165-175-185#)
- 6/6 Single Leg RDL (barbell, 95-95-115-115#)
Getting heavy on the lunges! I really liked using the barbell for the single leg Romanian deadlifts.
- 8 Landmine Squats (145-155-165-175#)
- 8 Barbell Hip Thrusts (115-115-125-125#)
I’m so weak in my squat now.
- 10 Cuban Rotations (35#)
- 10 Trap-3 Raise (5#)
- 10 Band Rear Delt Pull Apart (red)
All three movements are feeling much better.
- 40 Double Unders
- 100m TrueForm Run
- 10 alt Renegade Rows (35# DBs)
I really liked this one! Missed 3 or 4 times with the rope, which isn’t bad considering I haven’t been doing any dubs. Felt great on the run, holding between a 6-7:00/mile pace. Got through 7+4.