Took a full rest day yesterday, even though my WHOOP recovery was at 92%. After a 2 hour Zoom meeting I was exhausted. Went to bed early and it’s 97% today! Out in the garage at 4pm.
- 3:00 TrueForm Run (0.52 km)
- 80′ Lateral Monster Walk
- 80′ Monster Walk
- 20 IY (red band)
- 8 alt Back Rack Reverse Lunge (45#)
- 8 alt Back Rack Reverse Lunge (95#)
- 5 Landmine Squats (45#)
- 5 Landmine Squats (90#)
These were done between leg sets. I can already feel a difference in getting to more of a hollow body position from the stretches and shoulder exercises.
- 16 alt Back Rack Reverse Lunge (135-145-155-165#)
- 8/8 Single Arm/Leg RDL (70# KB)
Was feeling pretty good, so starting to add some weight.
- 10 Landmine Squats (135-145-145-155#)
- 10 Barbell Hip Thrusts (95-95-115-115#)
We really liked these landmine squats, so will be using them often.
- 10 Cuban Rotations (35#)
- 10 Trap-3 Raise (5# plates)
- 10 Band Rear Delt Pull Apart (red)
- Strict HSPU
- Hang Power Snatch (95/65#)
I thought I might be able to go unbroken on the handstand push-ups, but quickly realized that wasn’t going to happen; I did 8-7, 3-3-2-2, and 5. The snatches were harder than I expected as well and my hook grip is so untrained these days! I did 8-7, 6-4, and 5 there. For the toes to bars I did 8-7, 10, and 5. Finished in 6:35.