Complete rest day yesterday. My shins are sore from the broad jumps, as always. Out in the garage at 4pm.
- 10:00 BikeErg (5,062m)
- 80′ Lateral Monster Walk
- 80′ Monster Walk
- Wrist Warm-up
- 2x45s Handstand Shape 45° Hollow Hold
- 4×2 Handstand Split to Stacked
- 3×5 Kick-ups (balance)
- 5:00 EMOM – 3 Power Cleans (165#)
- 5:00 EMOM – 2 Power Cleans (195#)
- 5:00 EMOM – 1 Power Clean (215-225-225-235-245#)
I was planning to just stick at 215, but was feeling good and it’s been a long time so I went for it. Weight was going up good!
3 Rounds – 2:00
- 24/16 cal Row
- MAX Burpee Box Jumps (24/20″)
- 2:00 Rest
I started out at about 1,700 cal/hr and got faster each round. I also adjusted my steps on the burpee box jumps after the first round. I was able to get 13, 15, and 16. This was hard!
- 10 Wrist Curls (12# DBs)
- 10 Reverse Wrist Curls (12# DBs)
- Wrist Roller (up-down, 5#)
A couple of days ago I put together a quick pipe, some string, and a carabiner to do wrist rolls. OMG I couldn’t hold my arms up for the wrist roller; got soooo heavy!