Yesterday I walked 18 holes of golf on a beautiful day. My legs are not happy from Sunday. Mainly shins from the broad jumps and my heels from working in my basement workshop a lot of hours over the weekend. Out in the garage at 3pm.
Bis & Tris
- 12 EZ Bar Curls (56-61-66#)
- 12 Tricep Push Downs (spinning bar, 71#)
- 12 Seated EZ Bar OH Tricep Extensions (56-66-71#)
- 24 alt Hammer Curls (35-35-40# DBs)
- 12 Static DB Curls (25# DBs)
- 12 Tricep Pull Downs (rope, 60#)
- 10 Reverse Grip EZ Bar Curls (46-51-56#)
- 10 Plate Hammer Curls (5-10-10#)
You could say the EZ curl bar (which weighs 16# BTW) was a great addition!
- 10 alt Renegade Rows (50# DBs)
- 10 Box Jumps (24″)
- 10 T2B
- 20 Mountain Climbers
I didn’t put on my grips, which is the first time on that bar I believe, other than maybe for strict pull-ups. I was originally thinking I’d try 10 unbroken toes to bars, but I knew after a few reps wouldn’t fly without the grips. I was able to hold 2×5 the entire way though. Got through 6+30.