Turned out I didn’t have pink eye. Must have been some type of irritation after mowing the lawn in the morning yesterday. It was all good later in the day. My entire body hurt last night, through the night, and this morning from laying laminate flooring for almost 6 hours. I slept like shit because I couldn’t get comfortable. After my coffee and doing more work on the new office flooring this morning I actually felt much better. Out in the garage at 9:30 for the workout, in the middle of a big storm, which cooled things down and gave us a nice breeze. The humidity kicked in later.
- 30:00 BikeErg
I was feeling even better as I got in to this and kept increasing my pace. Went 15,383 meters.
- 12 Straight Arm Lat Pulldowns (55#)
I’m still doing these with an open palm, but I feel like my hands are going to slip sooner or later since my homemade lat bar rotates.
- 12 Wide Grip Lat Pull Downs (85#)
- 12 Behind Neck Lat Pull Downs (85#)
- 12 Close Grip Lat Pull Downs (85#)
These are terrible every fucking time. The pulleys on my system seem to be failing. Maybe I need something that can handle more volume, because this is the second different type I’ve tried.
- 12 Seated Cable Row (double handle, 85#)
- 12 Seated Bent Over Back Fly (2@35, 2@30# DBs)
I was losing form and cheating too much so I dropped to lighter dumbbells for the last two sets.
- 10/10 Single Arm Landmine Rows (45 + 40-45-50-55#)
I kneeled on a bench with one leg and arm again to help give my back some support. Felt better with the movement this week.
- 16 OH Crunches (w/ pause, 50# DBs)
- 40 Weighted Bicycles (5# ankle weights)
- 8/8 Hip Abducted Evil Wheels
- 100m Front Rack Carry (155#)
I kept the ankle weights on for everything again. I really don’t even notice them on the carries anymore. This was one of the worst weighted ab workouts we’ve done, especially since it was only three sets. The front rack carries suck for that distance, but I got through them without a problem. Don’t get me wrong, I was breathing like I just ran a 7:00 mile after each set.