I finished the flooring on Sunday afternoon, painted the trim throughout the day, and installed the trim yesterday morning. Walked 18 holes on the golf course. I still need to get more sleep, but I’m feeling good today. Worked out at 4pm.
- 5:00 BikeErg (2,571m)
- 160′ Lateral Monster walks
- 160′ Monster walks
- 5 Devil Presses (25# DBs)
- 3 Devil Presses (40#)
- 10 Kip Swings
- 2 Devil Presses (40#)
- 5 Devil Press (25/40# DBs)
- 20 T2B
- 5 Devil Press
- 2:00 Rest
I was hoping to do 12-8 toes to bar every round. I did for three and knew I wouldn’t make the last so I went for three sets and that failed. I had to end up going 8-6 and six quick singles to get through. My times were 1:34, 1:32, 1:33, and 1:46. Faster than I was thinking when I wrote this workout, but glad I did the two minutes of rest because it allowed the T2B to come back some. That was a good one. I did wear my grips through the entire workout and taped my thumbs for the dumbbells.
- 12/12 Single Leg RDL w/ foot on wall (70# KB)
- 12/12 Weighted Single Leg Step Downs (15″, 40# DB)
Will have to remember this superset. It blew up my glutes!
- 20/20 Landmine Curtsy Lunges (pulses, lighter – 45+30#)
- 10/10/10 Weighted Calf Raises (3 position – out-neutral-in, 45# DBs)
Another good pairing. Those pulses really burn at the light weight and I didn’t expect them to affect the calf raises as much as they did.
We were already at almost 90 minutes and needed to drop off my truck so we skipped the ab work today.