My upper body was pretty sore yesterday and my upper back definitely still is. My hands just ached this morning. Yesterday was the last day of my four day weekend and I walked 18 holes of golf. Worked on the new office a little in the morning and then for a few hours after I got home. It was a busy four days and my weight was under 193 this morning, so I need to build back up to the 195-198 zone. Today we worked out at 4pm.
- 5:00 SkiErg (1,113m)
- 5:00 BikeErg (2,510m)
- 160′ Lateral Monster Walks
- 160′ Monster Walks
- 8 Kossack Squats
E4M – 4 Sets
- 1:30 Banded March (green, 30# MB, 1x bear hug, 3x front rack)
- 16 Goblet Kossack Squats (40# DB in front rack)
- 10/10 Landmine Curtsy Lunges (1@115, 3@125#)
- 10/10/10 Three Position Calf Raises (40# DBs, out-neutral-in)
These were both good supersets!
- Over the Box Jumps (24″)
- Strict HSPU
5:00 Rest & Repeat
I was hoping to get through in three sets and I did the first time by doing 6-5-4, 5-4-3, 4-3-2 to finish in 5:19. I knew I wouldn’t be able to sustain that a second time so during the rest I came up with a four set plan. I went 4-4-4-3, 3-3-3-3, 3-2-2-2 and I was on the brink of failure a lot. Finished in 6:17. Just not a #repeater workout you’re going to get faster on after the first cycle through. Happy with the way that turned out though.
- 20 Jack Knife DB Pullover (25#)
- 12/12 Plank w/ Tricep Kickback (20#)
- 24 alt DB Leg Drops (25#)
- 12/12 Banded Partner Rotations/Holds (2x red, 1x blue)
Some new stuff that was rough. Those banded rotations/holds are still the worst movement though.