Feels like my body is recovering from the weekend. On Sunday I finished my new weight plate storage rack and did more reorganizing. I need to update the Garage Gym page on this site. Here’s a picture of the main area for now.
Yesterday I walked 18 holes and it was pretty hot. Going to be 85-90+ for the next week with no signs of rain. Worked out a 4 today.
- 5:00 Ski Erg (1,098m)
- 30 PVC Passes
- Moved shelving units to basement 😂
- 160′ Lateral Monster Walk
- 160′ Monster Walk
- 10 Landmine Lunges (45#)
- 10 Landmine Curtsy Lunges (45#)
- 8/8 Landmine Lunges
- 8/8 Landmine Curtsy Lunges
I used 85-95-105-115#. Kind of awkward with the barbell to hold the position and when you switch to the other side. The curtsy lunges fired up the ass right away though. This came from Ryan Fischer.
- 20 DB Hang Snatch (alt, 50/35#)
- 30 K2E
- 20 DB Hang Snatch
- 3:00 Rest
I really wanted to do 5×6 for the knees to elbows, but I went for 12-10-8 and made it both rounds. In the first round I didn’t rotate my grips out of the way, which made the hang snatches tougher to deal with. My times were 2:53 and 2:42. I’m always happy to get faster in these! It’s so nice to have real dumbbells for this stuff.
- 8/8 Weighted Hanging Oblique Raises (5# ankles weights)
- 16 alt Weighted Hanging Single Leg Raises (5# ankles weights)
- 8/8 Hip Abducted Evil Wheels
- 20 Weighted Hollow Flutter Kicks (5# ankles weights)
All wearing the five pound ankle weights. My grip was shot after the first set.